I thought a lot about the title I would give to my first blog. But then I had to, coz I dint even
know what I was going to write about. While this blog is purely coincidental to me sitting idle
at office on a monday morning trying to beat the blues black and blue, I thought I'll take it
easy and set this as a naive precursor to a plethora of blogs that will follow here on.
I have to admit, I am a sucker for literary activities like reading & writing but the amount of
speaking I do negates all my inadequacies for the former 2. Blogging, though a literary task, is
interesting enough to be pursued for a long time to come & hopefully does not turn out to be
an activity I will let go off easily, like I usually do to some things I start with a lot of ado.
I have a few friends who are regular bloggers and I like reading their blogs, 1. coz thats a
'unique' way to beat boredom and 2. you get to know how their life's been after they have lost
contact with some of their friends (read me). I am both happy & apprehensive about entering this spacial network of blogging; happy coz I can creatively interact with other bloggers, share & exchange news & views, become proactive in issues that I hitherto dint even bother to think about & apprehensive coz I know the amount of brickbats one gets for writing on sensitive topics & more so writing your mind on such topics, but I'm sure I'll be unperturbed by the backlashes of such 'critics'.
Whoever earlier felt writing blogs needed one to do a PhD in English, should from now on take it up regularly, as it is not the language, but thoughts that are a pre-requisite to making one a successful writer. See, I have opened up another career vista for all you readers. Think about it, it may not be as fetching as a IT job, but it surely is cathartic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
enduku rasav deenni
Post a Comment